• Encourage fair and appropriate enforcement of the law, and protect OHV users from discriminatory practices
• Educate members, the general public, media, elected officials, and other decision makers about OHV recreation
• Promote equitable and responsible natural resource management
• Promote legislation with the purpose of developing and maintaining trails and open space favorably and legally accessible to OHV recreation
• Inspire and foster camaraderie among motorized OHV users as well as all recreational trail user group
• Expand research pertaining to the most desirable maintenance and trail construction techniques that are sustainable and compatible with the environmental resources
• Coordinate with multiple levels of government, land owners, and other organizations to verify, mark, document, and protect current and future trails
We are here to protect the rights of all motorized users of land and trails in Alaska.